Great news for SAAF fans – our popular Pure Face Cleanser and Exfoliating Cloth was awarded Silver in the Face Care ‘Wash Off’ category in the Skin Matters FreeFrom Skincare Awards.
Founded in 2012, the annual event acknowledges and rewards cosmetics which are ‘free from’ the allergens, ingredients, additives and artificial fragrances many consumers choose to or need to avoid.
Each product entered was tested by expert Beauty Bible testers or Skins Matter readers, who have either sensitive or reactive skin, or harbour a specific interest in natural, organic and ‘free from’ skincare to win this prestigious award.
And it seems that the judges really liked the Pure Face Cleanser – this is what they said about the product: “Was so lovely to use! It spread effortlessly and removed my make-up wonderfully.
“The texture was very light and kind of air whipped. The smell is very fresh and invigorating.
“My skin felt like it had had a very deep cleanse and it looked very bright and fresh too … looks a lot more balanced now than when I first started using the product.
“I would definitely buy this product again, it has been an absolute dream.”
The award was announced early in July at the Love Natural, Love You show held in London.
About the Pure Face Cleanser and Exfoliating Cloth
- Approved organic by the UK’s Soil Association
- Proudly Vegetarian Society registered
- Contains Organic Beeswax and Shea Butter to soften dry skin and keep it supple
- Endorsed by Cruelty Free International
- A three-in-one beauty saviour! Removes impurities and make-up (even waterproof mascara!), gently exfoliates and helps moisturise and protect skin
- Contains a 100% organic Turkish cotton face cloth – with a unique netting technology that absorbs impurities and gently exfoliates the skin. Reusable, quick drying & machine washable!