Finally, the summer holidays are here and if you’re anything like us you’ll have hunted high and low for the perfect pair of gorgeous sandals to go with the flowery little dresses that are so popular this year.
We’re also loving this season’s bright and bold nail colours – whether it’s hot pink, ruby red, deep purple or a bright azure blue– there’s really no excuse for dull, plain toes on show at the beachside bar!
And if you’re heading off to a music festival, you’re probably planning to tap into the trend for everything glitter with sparkly rainbow colours on toes and fingers.
So you’ll want your feet to be looking totally amazing, but, for many of us, after months of hiding our tootsies away in winter boots, our feet need a little TLC before they’re ready for the big reveal.
And that’s where our miracle working organic Foot Softening Balm comes into its own!
It’s an intensively hydrating, optimum moisture treatment that helps to soothe, soften and revitalise rough, dry feet overnight.
What’s more, it nourishes the skin and leaves a protective barrier to help prevent further dryness.
It smells absolutely divine and has potent, but completely natural, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal essential oils, which help ease dry, itchy skin conditions – perfect for when we’ve spent all day dangling our feet in the pool!
So, to get yourself ready for the summer fun, why not treat yourself to a mini-pedicure at home, slather the balm on before you go to bed – and wake up to super-soft sandal-ready feet!
How to give your feet a pedicure treat at home:
1. Use a foot file to buff your feet when they’re totally dry, to shift any stubborn spots of dead, calloused skin.
2. Fill a bowl with warm water with your favourite scented oil and soak your feet for 10 minutes.
3. If you have a foot scrub massage your feet to get the circulation going and soften any remaining tough patches.
4. Dry your feet and gently ease back your cuticles with a cuticle stick.
5. Cut your nails straight across with nail clippers and use a nail file to smooth them off.
6. Massage your feet with Saaf’s Foot Softening Balm and for the ultimate treat pop on a pair of old cotton socks and jump into bed.
7. Wake up with amazing, super-soft and sandal-ready feet!
What’s in Saaf’s Foot Softening Balm?
Safflower Oil helps increase the moisture content of the skin while Black Seed Oil, nature’s anti-irritant, soothes tired aching or damaged feet. It also has potent anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Organic Beeswax has powerful anti-microbial properties and helps to soften and soothe dry, irritated skin.
Olive Oil has regenerating powers and helps smooth and soften the skin while Cocoa Butter, with its excellent anti-oxidant properties, nourishes, softens and soothes.
Neem Oil has antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal properties, which makes it perfect for easing itchy, dry skin conditions.
Scientific studies show Lemon Myrtle essential oil to be a potent anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral agent, which is more powerful than Tea Tree oil.
Rosemary essential oil also has anti-fungal properties and can help circulation.
What makes Saaf so special?
Using rare, organic, cold pressed botanicals and the finest quality steam distilled organic essential oils with scientifically proven healing and anti-ageing properties, Saaf Pure Skincare is one of the world’s most accredited skin care ranges.
• Certified Cruelty Free by Cruelty Free International
• Approved by The Vegetarian Society
• Certified Organic by the UK Soil Association
• Saaf’s Oils and Serums are proudly Vegan Society Registered
• Saaf’s formulations are fully Halal compliant
Want to know more? Check out the product online.